Happy Foodie Friday everyone!
Every week on Friday I bring you a fun, delicious meal your kids could love! This week I’m bringing you the breakfast of champs to celebrate The Superbowl on Sunday! This recipe will be so easy and simple to whip up! Todays Recipe is the Breakfast of Champions Waffle Taco.
Foodie Friday: Breakfast of Champions Waffle Tacos
What you will need:
- Waffle/Pancake mix or frozen waffles
- Maple Syrup
- Fix the waffles Frozen of Made by the directions on the box. Set aside
- Mix eggs with Milk on a medium skillet until you’ve made scrambled eggs. Set aside
- On a separate skillet make Sausage or Bacon
- Take a Waffle, and fill the middle with eggs and Bacon/Sausage.
- Then Sprinkle some cheese on it
- Fold like a taco. If you made a lighter softer waffle use a toothpick to hold taco together
- Drizzle Maple syrup over the taco for extra fun!
Like I said super simple and fun to eat breakfast, and I’m sure the kids will love the drizzle of maple syrup! Who do you think will win this year? Leave us a comment and let us know!