Were finally getting our girl, and I have always adored the name Madeline from the books as a child. When James agreed to the name I was ecstatic! Unfortunately there is not a lot of Madeline rooms out there that I could find. Finding some decor ideas was a bit of a challenge, I did however see a recent picture of someone who was selling a vintage book banner and it gave me an idea for her room! I previously had an old ripped up Madeline Book and just never felt the will to throw it away.
What you will need:
Twine or ribbon
1. Carefully take all the pages, and pick out the pages that you feel will look best!
2. I decided to cut down the pages to all one size , I chose a page that was the perfect size I had in mind and use it as a template to cut out the rest of the pages down to its size.
3. After you have traced and cut, Put the pages in desired order that looks best to you! I put mine in semi order what how the book went.
4. Then take the whole punch a place one whole on either side of a page at the top.
5. Take your twine or ribbon a feed it through the whole punches wholes in desired order you had laid out.
6. Hang up the banner and enjoy!
Honestly super simple project, and it’s the perfect fit for a Madeline inspired nursery, or any book inspired nursery.