It’s finally feeling like fall here in Florida, so it gave me some inspiration to make some new fall projects for the kids! One Major sensory project I love to make is Playdoh! Bentley loves to sit and squish it between his fingers and make snowmen out of them, and it even lasts for a few months so it’s a perfect seasonal project!
Today I want to share with you my recipe for so easy fall cinnamon playdoh that Bentley had a blast with and smells so good.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Playdoh
What you will need:
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Salt
- 2-3 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of Cream of Tartar
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil (or Vegetable oil)
- 2 Tablespoons of Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Spice
- 1 1/3 Hot Boiling Water
- Mix all Dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Slowly and carefully Stir in Water
- When a good base has formed move to counter and knead until fully mixed.
- Let sit and cool down
- Pull out some cookie cutters and rolling pins and let the fun begin!
This is such a simple and easy recipe and great for sensory activities. Just store in an airtight container and store at room temperature and it should last 3-4 months! Here are some of the Rolling pins and Cookie cutters we used, The kids love the different designs on them!