Raising Lost Boys is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Mickeys Pumpkin Pie Pop!
- Defrost the frozen pie crusts on the counter for about an hour.
- Roll flat with a rolling pin. Use a Mickey Mouse head cookie cutter to cut out the shapes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl and mix well.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet or a silicone baking mat, set out half of the Mickey shapes.
- Brush the beaten egg over top of each of the entire Mickey shapes.
- Carefully press the lollipop stick into the pie dough, making sure it’s indented slightly into the dough. There should be at least 1 inch of lollipop stick pressed into the dough.
- Add a small spoonful of pumpkin mixture to the center of the Mickey, over the lollipop stick, being sure to leave at least half an inch of space around the outer edges of the pumpkin shape to seal it closed.
- Line up the other half of the Mickey shapes on top of the bottom pumpkin shape and the pumpkin mixture. Press the edges closed slightly with your fingers.
- Using a fork, press around the edges of the pumpkin shape to seal it completely.
- Brush the top of the pumpkins with the beaten egg.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.