We’re half way there with baby Bindscheattel!
Highlights and Lowlights of my Pregnancy Week 20:
- Starting to feel baby move more
- Baby boy had a strong heartbeat at my appointment.
- Being blessed with a healthy baby and pregnancy so far!
- Having major Mid/ Upper back pain at times.
- Still feeling tired most of the day.
- Had to go to the hospital food possible food poisoning.
Weight Gain/Loss: lost 4lbs
Sleep: Sleep has been okay, Still can lay on my stomach at times.
Best Moment This Week: Starting to really feeling baby move around in lower belly. He really likes to be awake and moving in around 2am!
Movement: Becoming more and more active everyday!
Food Cravings: Really have been wanting Olive Garden bread sticks.
What I Miss: I miss being able to fit in my regular clothes.
Mood: Emotional and really tired!
Upcoming Appointments/Events: Had a doctors appointment today, went great Doctor says he is very active and heartbeat is great! I do have to go to a specialist for another ultrasound just to check out my placenta. Next appointment in 4weeks.
What I look forward to: Start looking pregnant instead of looking fat..
I hope you enjoy following my journey with baby Bindscheattel! I will be posting updates every other week! What are some of the changes you started feeling at 20 weeks? Comment below!
Thanks for reading